This blog is a place for Me to review classic British films (in particular horror films) by Hammer, Amicus and the like. But I will occasionally branch out and review international films as these are the international counterpart to the British films, some of which will include works by American International Pictures, Mario Bava et al. I hope you enjoy!

Saturday, 8 January 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT - I will be appearing on the radio

Hi But We're British! readers,

For all you who are interested, I will be appearing on the local radio show Double Take. I will be on there to discuss "Hammer Horror" in it's generic sense, meaning British horror films of the time that had a similar look and feel to Hammer Productions, these include Amicus, Tigon and the like. I will also be giving an insight into how I got into "Hammer Horror" and I will also be talking about my all time favourite film, and no it's not a British horror. [GASP]

Double Take will be on Saturday 15th January at 1pm on CVFM 104.5FM, but depending on what area you live in though that may vary to 104.4 or 104.6, or alternatively tune in online at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cvfm-live.

Thanks for your time,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment