This blog is a place for Me to review classic British films (in particular horror films) by Hammer, Amicus and the like. But I will occasionally branch out and review international films as these are the international counterpart to the British films, some of which will include works by American International Pictures, Mario Bava et al. I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, 4 January 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT - Films to get a Revisited Review

Hi But We're British! readers,

I'm posting this just to let you know that in the near future I will begin re-reviewing my first 13 films (and possibly the 14th but I haven't fully decided on that one yet). I will do these revisited reviews every now and then whilst I'm still doing the new reviews. This is because after these reviews my review style and format changed as you will have noticed, I don't beleive my old style is as good as the current one and it has left these films poorly reviewed. Amongst them are some gems, one of my personal favourites Dracula as it is goes reviewed to a standard that I am not happy with, I beleive it and the others deserve a better review and deserve the current review format. Also the reason I haven't decided yet on the 14th review (The Tomb of Ligeia) is because that was the first review where my format changed and started to become my current one.

The 13 (or 14) films to be Revisited are:

Dracula
The Brides of Dracula
The Curse of Frankenstein
Horror Express
Hands of The Ripper
The Uncanny
The Curse of the Werewolf
Tales from the Crypt
The Mummy
I Don't Want to be Born
From Beyond The Grave
The House That Dripped Blood
The Hound of the Baskervilles
The Tomb of Ligeia




Thanks for your time,

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment